Monday, March 23, 2009

The Lean Berets Radio Show-March 23rd

We just put up our new show for March 23rd. Topics include public responses to The Lean Berets' THROW DOWNS, Pinnacles National Monument corporate hike in California, O Band surgeries--which is America's latest BS health wave!!!, Kombucha organic drinks and more. Check out this show and others below--then throw down and kick ass Comrades!!! *This show is listed under "General Topics" with Rail & Jones.
From SoCal today--and getting ready for the kettlebell throw down tonight, Lean Beret Ron Jones!

3 comments:

Rail said...

Bitchazzzzz! There is still an annoying reddish colored bird trying to peck its way through my back window. I just don't get it. But one thing I do get is the power of the present moment. I was listening to the words of Rusty Smith last night and damn, that cat has got it. People in this world need to start listening to him more often. There IS way too much attachment to "shit that don't matter." We are all equal. There's no friggin doctors, or lawyers, or big machines operators; or even garbage truck repair men out on the streets. Those are all just man-made titles that we as people have been indoctrinated into believing mean something. But they don't mean a damn thing. What DOES matter, is that we are all just particles of energy in different manifestations. Is that too deep for you to understand? Then I suggest you get out your Lean Beret hand book and look it up.

I rolled hard style this morning in the doldrums of my mom's basement. I did a nice integrated BOSU/Kettlebell workout. I was almost finished with a series of one snatches and I scraped my thumb against a freakin floor joist. It hurt like a bastard. It bled instantly but I just kept going. That's called sacrifice.

Til later,

My name is K/Rail. I tell it like it is and say it like I see it...

Anonymous said...

That was another great show! You guys keep making them and I'll keep listening, because man... It's always good to be reminded that I'm not alone in giving a damn.

The Lean Berets said...

Tim--I love that comment! And true Comrade--you are NOT alone in giving a damn! We WILL form an army of fitness warriors that give a damn and rise up for STRENGTH--not weakness or sloth!